Who can BoI Assist?
- Small, medium and large enterprises, excluding cottage industries.
- New or existing companies, seeking expansion, mordenisation or diversification.
- Credit worthy promoters who will be required to prove their commitment to the project by contributing at least 25% of the project cost excluding land.
- Borrowers whose management capability, financial situation (including availability of collateral and guarantee), character and reputation are incontrovertible.
- Clients with demonstrable ability to meet loan repayments.
- Borrowers with no record of unpaid loans to erstwhile development finance institutions and other banks.
You can obtain access to Bank of Industry credit facilities in 3 easy steps;
Write a formal application letter
Completion of BOI’s Questionnaire
>> To download Appraisal Requirements and Questionnaire, visit the Download Centre
Submission of Forms and Questionnaire